Why become a member?
What do you gain from becoming a SAYLN member?
- Networking opportunities
- Active Citizenship process manual; training and mentoring in the use of the manual; support to implement the programme
- Cross-cultural experiences and exposure; opportunities to learn about and through diversity work
- Added leadership and life skills and general capacity development support for programme and organisation development
- Regular, relevant communication and updates (via email to directors and SAYLN focal people) and quarterly visits by the SAYLN Coordinator and/or programme officers
What does SAYLN ask of its members?
- Platforms and venues to implement Active Citizenship and other programmes
- Access to their constituencies (potential youth leaders)
- Minimal membership fee
- Regular feedback through reporting